Sunday 1 July 2007

First off.

This is a new phase in my life. That is speaking out ideas, maybe even feelings and putting them out in the open. Why? Well I could be described as showing the world only what I want them to see but I think it is more of speak out when you have something of relevance to say. I dread having people around me who speak just for the sake of speaking because they constantly need people to notice they are there. I have a dog like that. She is probably the most vocal dog I have ever come across. The world needs to know when she is out (well that is her impression). In reality the neighbourhood actually doesn't need to know. Some people are the same. Here I am and you are going to hear me all the time whether you like it or not; whether what I say is relevant to anybody or not, and you have to constantly hear my opinions. The nice thing about a blog is that if you don't want to read someone's opinion on something you merely close it and read something else. Cool hey!


Do you want to read an opinion I have? Well not yet because what I am actually doing is merely introducing myself and how I see this going. It might, over time, change and then I become so obsessed with it that I become verbose and opinionated and begin to be the person I described in my first paragraph as disliking immensely. But then again maybe I don't. If you want to find out whether I do or not then you will need to read post after post after post after post after......

Whoa. Dr Jekyll is coming out already or is it Mr Hyde who is coming out already? I can never remember who changes into whom. In this ridiculously politically correct world it will probably have to be Dr Jekyll and Ms Hyde so that there is gender equality in who he changes into and then when he is Ms Hyde he is bi-sexual so that there is no offence to lesbians and when he is Dr Jekyll he is homosexual so that section is okay with it. But wait! He will also have to change colour somewhere along the line. How about green so The Hulk doesn't feel ostracised? But then maybe even poor old The-Hulk has to be PC and is now She-Hulk



Image courtesy of http://www.i-mockery.com

1 comment:

Shirley Moss said...

Is she-hulk a transvestite? Love your post Kevin!