Sunday 12 September 2010

Australia

Lats Tuesday Shirley and I arrived back after three wonderful weeks in Perth, Australia. This was my first occasion to leave Africa and what an eye opener to see how the first world live. We stayed with our friends, Paul and Debbie, and Shirley's sister Ivy. Paul and I were in the British South Africa Police together in what was once upon a time called Rhodesia. That seems like such a long time ago now.

Paul and Debbie and Ivy went out of their way to show us so much of Western Australia and there was not a day that went by without us seeing new things. It is beyond words to describe friends (and family) like this. It is a blessing that I wish everyone could experience.

There is so much to share about our experiences in Oz and wonderful photos that I'll have to take time to arrange it methodically and share here.

Until then, see you mate ;)

No comments: